Well I was pretty excited at all the work I got done today. I put the legs together and was going to attach them to the body. However, a few weeks ago I installed new shoulder motors. Right now, they are in a position I can't attach the legs to. And I can't remember the exactly wiring schmatic to power them into position.
And maybe that's all good, after all, its been a very busy day. Heck I've already put a few good dings in some of the new paint! R2-D2 is starting to show some wear already!
So, as I sign off for the evening, here's where ole R2-D2 is all. Sitting on the floor, in pieces, waiting to stand again!