Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ankles done, feet almost!

Time for the evening update.

Boy its been a busy day. My goal was to have the ankles done and I've met that goal. The ankle details (front/back pieces) are painted and installed. As are the cylinder wedges, cylinders and the ankle cylinder holder.

I just have to sand away some paint and silicone in the details foot plates on the front and back.



My battery boxes ride "high" because the foot curvature is a bit off. As a result, you see that gap. I may try to find a way to cover that up, but they may make gaining access to the motor a real pain.
Next up is getting the legs assembled! I need to get some model paint so I can paint in the grey linees on the booster covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.