Friday, June 13, 2008

Looking at the 300mm dome and Plastic Lenses arrive

With my flurry of activity earlier in the week focused on painting and re-assembling, I had a chance to day to gawk at the new dome that arrived Tuesday.

The finish is a lot shinier than the other dome and I'm realoly debating whether or not to even bother sanding out the spin lines that are there. I think I am going to see what other builders are doing to theirs and simply observe the results of their efforts.


Yesterday the plastic lense pieces arrived from Andy. These cover the blink "processor" lights on the front and back of R2's dome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.