Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Battery woes

Just a quick post today.

I have misplaced one of my 12 volt 7amp batteries. I have one but need two to generate 24 volts. The satellite motors used in the shoulders unlock when 24 volts is applied, then the motor can move freely. I need to do this to align the holes for mounting the legs.

I can assure you once I buy a replacement, it will turn up!

There are a few other things I would like to work on but will probably wait until the weekend. I am now working days, so I have a somewhat normal schedule!

The foot strips will probably be next on my list to mount up and adhere. Then, more skin and detail work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.