Friday, May 23, 2008

New arrivals!

No pictures since I didn't have time....but today the Leg Struts arrived, as did the Skin Mounting Blocks. JAG did a very small run amongst the local guys here in New England. All of these parts are for droid #2, whose quickly working through the list of missing pieces it needs to come together!

I'm on day two of my three overnight shifts, so I won't have a chance to do anything to the droids until Sunday. If the weather clears and stays warm, I plan to prime the recently cleaned up skins for droid #1. While that dries, I may resume wet sanding the pieces that were painted 2 weeks ago (legs, shoulder, feet)...and see about painting everything the following day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.