Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shiny new toys

As I mentioned earlier (I hit the image limit per post)...I received my new JAG v5 Frame from Jerry. I couldn't wait to see how the aluminum Large Data Port from Daniel would fit in. Daniel had indicated it should bolt right in. Well, he's right. One 10-32 screw lines up with the center hole in the utility arm carrier. Add a lockwasher and its a super snug fit. It has a little lateral swing, but no enough to be an issue...


...another shot of the frame...

And finally, the new JAG legs. These are some improved from the set I bought in 2004. The cutouts are there for installing the under shoulder details plus all the mountings for the shoulders and aluminum boosters are precut. Nice!


Droid # 2 is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.