Monday, September 10, 2007

Gifts from Katie's Dad

Well today the mailman brought me some cool goodies from Albin Johnson. Albin is Katie's Dad, the inspiration behind R2-KT. I had donated some electronic parts (front and rear Processor Status Indicators..the red/blue yellow/green lights on R2's head). Albin wanted to thank me for the contribution and sent me not only a T-Shirt and Patch, but the limited edition R2-KT toy figure that HASBRO made! The proceeds all go to the Make-A-Wish Foundations of South Carolina and San Diego.



1 comment:

  1. That's COOL!!!
    Nice collection of parts you have there.
    I have been watching your blog for some time and thought I'd give you a yell.
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.