I taped two popsickle sticks together and slowly clamped the port into place. Its a very, very intriguing spot...a smidge here or there pushes it out of alignment with the skin. Slowly applying more pressure to the clamp, once snug, I slowly aligned the port to the best position.
On went the silicone adhesive (Loctite brand)...I put it on very heavy and gently spread it around with a popsickle stick.
Next up, I spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to correct a problem with the front skins. When the two pieces went together, they were a little crooked. As a result, the coin slot piece will not fit due to the overlap between the skin layers. I'm not sure the best way to correct this...I spent some time trying to file it down tonight.