Thursday, April 30, 2009

More work on Styrene Pocket Vents and Coin Slots

This evening I took a few minutes to get another step done in the styrene parts.

First, the pocket vents.

This was a bit tricky to line up and clamp...I was afraid the clamp was too strong and might crush the plastic. But, it worked! It took some patience to line up the face piece but once in place, I went heavy with the Testor's Plastic Cement....

While the pocket vents dry for the night, I moved on to the coin returns.

The tabs needed some careful filing to make the edges smooth. Once that is done, its just a matter of fitting them in. Once the fit is snug and complete, glob the glue to it!

I'm letting these dry over night before moving on the next step!