Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SyRen 10 Motor Controller arrived

Not too much to update today....the UPS truck just dropped off the part I ordered last week...

The SyRen 10A is something one of the other builders spoke highly of, so I took the plunge. This will be wired into the dome motor, which controls which way R2's head spins. I bought this from SuperDroid Robots (http://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=847&catid=5).

It's a very small little device! 2 inches across!

So, another part of the electronics puzzle is here. I'll have to work on building the circuit mounting board soon so I can start wiring things in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.