Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sorry for no updates!

Last weekend was my 20th high school class reunion...Class of 1988, can you beleive that?

Anyways, with the really humid weather we have had...we even have a Tornado Watch posted all day today....I haven't done a thing to the poor droid. Its just been one of those weeks!

However, I did manage to finally order my NPC 2212 motors, which will power R2's feet. I called NPC direct and if you mention you are part of the R2 Builders Club, they give you a $20 price break on each motor. Heck, that's an excellent savings! So, another milestone of sorts. Now I need to keep pinching my pennies to purchase the controller card for the motors! At $395, its not cheap.

Hopefully when the weather cools down a bit, I can find the time and energy to resume building!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment...due to problems in the past with spammers and other abuses, all comments have to be screened before being published.