Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As I did last year, I brought R2-D2 to my Mom and Dad's house in Bangor.  My little neighborhood doesn't get more than 2 or 3 trick or treaters which would leave a LOT of leftover candy for a certain person (ME!).

The forecast called for cold temperatures but with the light breeze, it felt colder.  As it turns out, by time the Trick or Treaters started showing up around 5:30pm, it was already 37F.  Brrrrrrrr!

I had my hands full controlling R2-D2 while my Dad was greeting kids, so I didn't get much for pictures.  With all the publicity R2-D2 and I have received this year, we had a lot of excited kids posing for pictures.  


I didn't take any photos of the kids since I honestly forgot to take some!
The candy didn't last long, despite stocking up several bags.  By 6:45pm we were nearly out and I was frozen, so when the last of the candy was gone, we shut down the lights and rolled inside.





Back inside, I parked R2 and plugged the little fella to the charger.

And finally, I picture of my Mom with R2.  Or, as I like to say, her little aluminum Grand Son.